Miyamoto Musashi is a legendary figure of Japanese history. As a master swordsman, wanderer, writer, artist, and philosopher, his impact remains in the modern world. What made Musashi so special was the fact that he never limited himself to a single discipline or practice. He was something like a Japanese Renaissance Man whose skills knew no bounds.
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua